Certified Personal Trainer, Boxing Coach, and owner of Elite Training Center, Paul shares his personal fitness philosophy with clients of all ages and fitness levels. His experience includes coaching amateur and pro MMA fighters, as well as boxers. In addition, Paul provides one-on-one fitness training, and develops fitness programs for children in an academic setting.
Paul has a passion for fitness and specializes in working with extremely diverse clients. His programs combine fun, realistic goals and personalized training objectives in order to maximize the fitness level of each participant. Ethics: Hard Work, Respect, Honor, Dedication and Accountability.
- Developed and continues to develop successful training programs for competitive and non-competitive boxers that have given participants direction, specific objectives, team orientation and a safe, highly effective training process.
- Developing a thriving personal training business involving clients of all ages and fitness levels.
- Demonstrating a highly adaptable fitness and conditioning style in order to create personalized training programs that maximize customer satisfaction and self confidence while establishing realistic and attainable fitness goals.
- Developing an extremely exciting and popular fitness program (BOX-R-CISE) for people of all fitness levels.
- Paul has over 12 years of Boxing and an additional 3 years of Tuff-Man Competition experience. He began his boxing career at USA Boxing, located in Hayward, CA under Joe “SIR” and then moved on for two more years training at Silicon Valley Boxing located in San Jose, California. Eventually, Paul went back to “SIR” until he opened Elite Training Center where he continues to follow his passion of working with athletes of all ages and people who want to better themselves through fitness.
“TO BEAT THE BEST YOU HAVE TO TRAIN HARDER THAN THE BEST”
Jimmy Le is a professional Boxing Trainer, Muay Thai Trainer, and Certified Fitness Trainer who is a strong asset to Elite Training Center’s team in Pleasanton, CA.
Boxing in the Golden Gloves organization since the age of 12 gave Jimmy Le the foundation to continue his career helping other athletes grow as a professional trainer. As the MMA world exploded onto the scene in recent years, Jimmy found himself training alongside other Muay Thai fighters. It didn’t take much persuasion from his peers to influence Jimmy’s decision to transition his passion into the art of Muay Thai.